Travel from Passau to Prague€ 250.00
Travel between European cities – From Passau
Passau is a well-groomed, tidy town in eastern Bavaria, located on a peninsula, near which three rivers flow together. After a devastating fire in the 17th century, Passau was rebuilt from scratch in the same style. Right now Passau travel becomes a very popular place for river cruise stop like Viking and Ama Water Ways.
Travel from Passau
Transportation from Passau to Prague and Prague to Passau is one of our top sellers. The price of transportation between Passau to Prague is more economical than public train when you are traveling with a group larger than 4 persons.
Passau transportation is very complicated from Prague, direct trains are not going and you have only one alternative is going by bus. There are 3 buses throughout the day going from Prague to Passau and return. The ticket costs roughly 38 Euro per person. Of course, the price comparison between private car transportation and bus transportation between Prague and Passau leads to the idea that the bus is the most economical. Do not forget that you still have to count on the taxi to and from the bus station. Also, the amount of time you will save by traveling by comfortable car or minivan should be taken into consideration. The option to stop anywhere and do whatever you want is naturally possible only with our private hire service.
Travel from Passau with BestTrips
With Best Trips door to door transfers, you can find Passau private transportation very easy and stress-free. On the way from Passau to Prague or Prague to Passau, we always arrange additional sightseeing on the way. Very often we organize Passau private day trip and include stops in these cities like:
- Český Krumlov – number 1 UNESCO site after Prague with its fairytale Old Town and romantic Krumlov Castle.
- The town of Konopiště with its château and rose garden.
- Vyšší Brod, a small town in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic, famous for its Monastery or Cistercian Abbey.
From Passau best way to travel is by cars and private transfer are gaining more and more popular among tourists who travel throughout Europe in general and from Prague to Passau in particular, as they offer the freedom that few other modes of transports do. You can travel along otherwise unreachable roads, head to remote villages, and not worry about schedules or seats selling out.
Tailor-made Tour of Europe – Travel from Passau
Best Trips tailor-made journeys are carefully crafted to deliver a customized tour in Eastern Europe like no other. We build in extraordinary, enriching experiences curated just for you and put the best private guides at your service.
The result is an experience that is more personal, more rewarding and frankly more fun. We create an experience that changes your life.
Here are just a couple of benefits when you choose our company:
- Once you booked a transfer, the rate is confirmed and final for you
- All cars have insured passengers’ seats and baggage compartment
- $200 Hotel Savings Card you will get from us
- Free WiFi connection
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS (no fees, nor surcharges)
- Comfortable European brand cars and minibusses
- Non-smoking and air-conditioned cars and minibusses
- Economical, comfortable, door to door transfers
- Flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective
- 24/7 support in English on phone: +19175120969
- Free cancellation with a minimum of 24 hours notice
- Well recognized and recommended company on the TripAdvisor
Freedom, comfort, confidence – these are three words that can be characterized by auto travels. If, of course, you know in advance about all the possible surprises that wait for drivers on the other side of the border!
Despite the relative accessibility of exotic resorts, Europe more and more attracts tourists. After all, here you can find a special atmosphere, a lot of ancient architecture, a worthy service.