Travel between European cities – To Vienna
Travel to Vienna Austria is one of our popular destinations for all tourists. There are a few ways how to travel to Vienna – by plane, by train or bus and by private car with English speaking local driver.
A train leaves from Prague to Vienna at least 13 times every day and seven days a week. Travel to Vienna from Prague by train will take 7 hours 5 minutes every hour from the city center to city center. The first class train tickets from Prague to Vienna cost 60 Euro, which means that five persons pay 300 Euro total one way for the train. 2nd class tickets are cheaper and cost 51 Euro per person. Alternatively, it is possible to go by bus. There are 3 buses throughout the day going from Prague to Vienna and return. The ticket costs roughly 50 Euro per person.
The price for the private car transportation Prague to Vienna or day trip to Vienna is more economical than public train when you are traveling with a group larger than 3-4 persons.
Of course, the price comparison between Vienna transportation and bus transportation between Prague and Vienna leads to the idea that the bus is the most economical. Do not forget that you still have to count on the taxi to and from the bus station. Also, the amount of time you will safe by traveling by comfortable car or minivan should be taken into consideration. The option to stop anywhere and do whatever you want is naturally possible only with our private hire service.
On the way from Prague to Vienna or Budapest to Vienna, Salzburg to Vienna or Krakow to Vienna it is possible to arrange additional stops in Konopiste Castle, Mikulov, Cesky Krumlov, Melk Abbey, and Wachau Valley.
Tailor-made Tour of Europe – Travel to Vienna
Best Trips tailor-made journeys are carefully crafted to deliver a customized day trip to Vienna like no other. We build in extraordinary, enriching experiences curated just for you and put the best private guides at your service.
The result is an experience that is more personal, more rewarding and frankly more fun. We create an experience that changes your life.
Here are just a couple of benefits when you choose our company:
- Once you booked transportation to Vienna, the rate is confirmed and final for you
- All cars have insured passengers seats and baggage compartment
- $200 Hotel Savings Card you will get from us
- Free WiFi connection when you travel to Vienna Austria
- Comfortable European brand cars and minibusses
- Non-smoking and air-conditioned cars and minibusses
- Economical, comfortable, door to door transfers
- Flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective
- 24/7 support in English on phone: +19175120969
- Free cancellation with a minimum of 24 hours notice
- Well recognized and recommended company on the TripAdvisor