What people are saying about us
Private Day trip from Salzburg to Hallstatt
- Reviews (0)
12 hours Private Tour from Salzburg to Hallstatt Lake
Want to be transferred to a fairy tale and see the origins of the history of Austria?
Then you need to visit Hallstatt. Fabulous Hallstatt is a unique town in the Salzkammergut region. It’s pinned between the mountains of the Dachstein Massif and a lake with breathtaking beauty.
Travelers interested in archaeology will have a lot to discover. There are two museums, worth visiting in this region. The Prehistoric Museum shows you the artifacts from the bronze age and iron age graves, and the Folk Museum exhibits more recent finds.
After your pickup in the city of Salzburg, we are going to have a drive through the countryside of Salzburg where you will see the breathtaking nature in a perfect symphony of water, mountains, and nature. We will pass important small towns and towns that show the wealth and joy of former times.
1. Meet your driver/guide at 9.30 am in your hotel
2. Travel to the Hallstatt by Comfortable van
3. Guided tour at Hallstatt Salt Mine
4. Delicious lunch at local restaurant (not included)
5. Free time to explore Hallstatt on your own
6. Travel back to Salzburg from Hallstatt
- Guided tour at Hallstatt Salt Mine
- See top sights in Village of Hallstatt, the salt mines oldest staircase of the world. After that you will visit and stroll through the village of Hallstatt where you can see this old miner’s town with the only active bone house in Austria, you will see Sankt Gilgen, the lake of Fuschl, the lake of Wolfgang.
- Take the scenic route along the many lakes and mountains of Austria’s Lake District between Salzburg and Hallstatt.
- Make Stop for beautiful photos on the way to Hallstatt village.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guided tour in Hallstatt salt mine
- Salt Mine & Funicular Round Trip
- Transport in a 6-seater Comfortable van
- Half-day accompanied by expert driver/guide
- Lunch and drinks at lunch
- Gratuities for your driver/guide
- 10 hours